Our vision is a world in which bowel disease is eradicated.
Our mission is to improve patient outcomes and help influence clinical practice through research.
We are the charitable arm of the ACPGBI – the professional body representing colorectal surgeons in great Britain and Ireland.
We work with patients, professionals and businesses in a collaborative approach that gets results
Why partner with BDRF
- We are the leading experts working in colorectal research
- All our research is peer reviewed by the Association of Coloproctology of Great Britain and Ireland
- Our research is automatically placed on the NIHR portfolio
- Industry sponsored research but delivered by an unbiased team and funded in a “hands-off” capacity
- Many of our projects lead on to major clinical trials that have helped develop clinical practice
- BDRF is the charitable arm of The Association of Coloproctology of Great Britain & Ireland
- Members of The Association of Medical Research Charities
- Members of the Fundraising Regulator
- NIHR non-commercial partners
Ways to support BDRF
Whether you would like to give a one-off donation, fund an entire project or make a regular gift, your company’s support will go towards helping to change the lives of people living with bowel disease.
Charity of the Year partner
Choose or nominate BDRF as you company’s charity partner. We will work with you on a programme that will motivate and inspire your staff and clients, whilst helping to change the lives of people living with bowel disease
Payroll giving is a simple, tax effective way for you to give directly from your payroll. It’s really simple to set up and because all the donations you make are deducted before you pay tax, your donation will actually be worth more than the amount you see taken off your payroll.
Many companies offer matched funding. This means they will match the amount of money that you have raised, up to a certain amount – a really effective way of boosting your fundraising!
We would be happy to hear from you to discuss any of the above in more details please e mail our CEO, Peter Rowbottom directly on [email protected]