BDRF Big Christmas Wordsearch
WIN AN OLYMPUS TOUGH TG-6 CAMERA
Bored with the Christmas telly? Had too much turkey? Are relatives getting on your nerves?
Well do not fear, BDRF have Christmas sorted this year – with the BIG CHRISTMAS WORDSEARCH
Play for fun or if you would like to be in with a chance of winning an Olympus Tough TG-6 Camera then complete your Wordsearch and send it back to us to be entered into the draw.
Full details of how to enter below.
If you are really feeling generous then we would be delighted if you would consider supporting our cause through making a donation.
All our research aims to help change clinical practice and improve the lives of people who suffer from bowel disease including cancer, Crohn’s disease, colitis and a whole range of other bowel disorders.
Thank you for supporting our cause – and we hope you enjoy the Wordsearch!
MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR!
How to play:
- Find and highlight/circle words that are all related to bowel disease research
- Words can be located horizontally, diagonally and vertically
- See the BDRF Twitter or Facebook feed for some helpful clues and definitions using #BDRFWordOfTheDay
• There are 20 words hidden in the word search which have a reference to bowel disease research – you don’t have to find them all to enter the competition however a minimum of 10 is required!
• Highlight or circle the words and send a photo of your entry to:
• One entry per person only
• One entry will be selected at random to win an Olympus Camera
• No cash or other alternatives will be offered
• Entries must be received by 12pm on Mon 6th January 2020
• Email addresses will not be retained or shared and you will not be contacted for any marketing or promotional purposes.
• The winner will be informed by email by Friday 10th January 2020
READ NEXT NEWS STORY: BDRF FUNDS FURTHER WORK INTO ROBOTIC-ASSISTED SURGERY RESEARCH